Facility Association Standing Committee
The FA Standing Committee provides a venue for regulators to discuss FA issues and to coordinate regulatory responses to the FA on changes to the Plan of Operation and other issues that may arise that affect multiple jurisdictions.
The objectives of the committee are to react to requests from FA with respect to planned changes to the Plan of Operation by:
- reviewing the proposed changes,
- discussing changes and possible concerns of CCIR with FA,
- ensuring the Plan of Operation is clear, up to date, unambiguous, and supports the objectives of FA,
- where necessary, seeking legal advice/review of all or some of the changes,
- recommending to CCIR members to object or not to object to the proposed changes, and
- advising FA of any objections to the proposed changes.